Monday, November 18, 2013

Our Christmas Cards from Minted

I usually don't start thinking about taking Christmas card pictures until after Thanksgiving, but this year I am ahead of the game and it feels so good!

A couple weeks ago I ordered a set of sample Christmas cards from Minted and was blown away by the beautiful quality and thick paper.  I was excited to take pictures and order our cards. 

 
This is the first year we ordered a photo card and I have to say I am really happy with the way it turned out.  The hardest part was finding fresh greens this early to fill our urn and deciding on a design to go with for our cards.  Here are some of my favorites....
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My favorite feature is being able to upload pictures to see how they look in all the different designs. 
 

I added a holiday message and picture to the back of our card and ordered these cute wrap around return labels. 
 
 
Now that I can check Christmas cards off my list I am ready to start decorating for the holidays.  It would be so nice to have the house decorated before we get our tree.  All those Christmas boxes make me crazy and overwhelmed when they come in all at once.
 
 
 
This post is sponsored by Minted.com but all opinions are my own. 


12 comments:

  1. That card is fantastic! So very precious and you are so right about the quality! Good job of being ahead of schedule! A very happy week to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent away for samples from Minted. MY maiden name was Huffman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you posted this! Tiny Prints and I have had a falling out and I was thinking about going with Minted! Alexa and I have been looking at the same skirt as your cutie is wearing in the pic - Target?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie, yes the skirt is from Target. You won't be disappointed with the cards from Minted, I will be ordering from them again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, your little munchkin is getting so big and she is so adorable! I love the card you picked. I always adore the Minted cards we receive at Christmas….they are such nice quality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gosh you are on the ball! I haven't sent any out in a few years but hope to this year. I love Minted's cards but their prices are too high for me. Your card turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful cards....
    going to their site now to see if I can find one for us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! Love your card! Love looking at past posts! Thank you for the inspiration. Now... a crazy, totally bizarre question.... is your house sided with vinyl siding? If so, what brand and what color... if you know.... I am completely obsessing over a color choice.... I am wanting the color combination of your house... love it! If you don't mind sharing, please email me at jassman1@cox.net.... thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card and she is getting SO big!!! Hope you are done decorating...I am almost there! Can't wait to see your house all decked out for Christmas.

    Best wishes,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i love these personalized cards. the hardest part would be in choosing them. thank you for your lovely comment you left yesterday. for some reason it was removed. i don't know if you did it or not but i didn't want you think i did it. :) happy holidays to you and your lovely family. x

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by FABULOUS K CREATIVE