Thursday, January 13, 2011

tag...

Silly me...I forgot to tag a few other bloggers to share their 15 Fascinating Things. Oh well, this gives me a great excuse to share a few fabulous blogs with you.


First is Amy from The Pineapple Room  Amy's husband built her an incredible little house made out of old windows!  I love this!



Next we have Stef from Girl Inspired  Stef creates the most amazing cakes and cupcakes and just opened her etsy shop selling gorgeous little girls clothes. Trust me, you will be inspired when you visit her blog!




Last but not least, we have Sara from August Fields  Her newly built home is absolutely gorgeous! She even put in a drinking fountain for her kids...how cool!




Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, I am stuck on the drinking fountain. How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Londen, I love that house made from windows. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of these are fantastic. I would of never thought of putting in a drinking fountain. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very impressive! I love that kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I about spit my coffee out when I pulled up your blog! You are a true true friend!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for tagging me and putting me on your blog. I just visited Sara at August Fields...love love love her house and can't wait to go look at more of her post. Now i'm going to go and check out Stef at Girl Inspired...she looks like she has lots of cute things!
    Thanks again Londen..i'm so excited!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited to go check out these fabulous blogs!
    Happy Friday Londen.
    xo~
    T

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great eye candy! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Londen - SO fun, I love reading about new blogs that people enjoy, and I have never met "The Pineapple Room" before. I just went over there and enjoyed it so much! Hope you have a wonderful winter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are SO sweet to feature our home on your blog! thank you :) :) i love seeing what other bloggers are finding out there.....so i'm off to check out your other features :) fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The House of windows is so bright and airy, Im sure she enjoys many relaxing days there.

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! The window house is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by FABULOUS K CREATIVE