Thursday, September 30, 2010

Enjoying Every Minute

I did some baking that I talked about last week, but this is not one of those posts where you will get a wonderful recipe at the end. Nope, these yummy muffins came from a box with some flax and fruit added in for fun. Cooking and baking is not one of my favorite things to do. If you have a tried and true easy recipe of any kind that you would like to share, my husband will thank you.

A little someone was waiting patiently for them to cool...

The weather here in the Midwest has been beautiful, and knowing winter is heading this way makes me want to spend as much time as possible outside, so that is what we've been doing...

Apple picking in Wisconsin

Spending the day in Chicago


And picnics....lots of picnics.

I am determined to get some unfinished projects done and off my list so I can share with you soon. Hope you're getting some of this nice weather!

11 comments:

  1. That first picture with your little one is TOO PRECIOUS! How cute is she!! :)

    xo- M

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are enjoying the weather! it's been rainy here, so i have not been enjoying it as i would like. looks like a beautiful weekend though, so i plan to get out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see....yesterday was 100, the day before was 102, today it's supposed to be "cooler" - I think it's probably in the mid-90's. I'm wanting to spend as much time in front of the AC as possible. It will probably cool off when it starts raining. :( but I'll live vicariously through your lovely pictures. I have a few good muffin recipes - I'll pass them over to you soon. Can't wait to see your latest projects!

    xo,
    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to be outside while the weather is nice, our first cool front here at last:) Yay!!! And even Giada uses box mixes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. La Petite is adorable in every photo....looks like you are having a lot of fun. Still roasting near 100 degrees here, though we have no pretty fountains or apple trees such as these...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely agree-Enjoy the good weather while we have it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you bake them in your home - they are homemade!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shot of your daughter waiting for the muffins! Adorable. Found your blog through Honey We're Home and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your muffins look scrumptious! i'm not much of
    a baker, either. too many more fun things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your muffins look yummy to me! What a cute photo of your daughter peeking above the counter. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by FABULOUS K CREATIVE